In this lesson we:
1) take the deep, penetrating chords from Metheny’s “Always and Forever” and mash them up to harmonise the Natural Minor scale
2) Analyse the harmony to beautiful "Always and Forever"
3) Build a solo by using guide tones.
FILES included :
- The harmonised minor in various keys with chord symbols + complete Piano voicings
- “Always and Forever” Harmonic bar by bar analysis + complete piano voicings of tune
Mp3 ‘Always and Forever’ play along to practice with
- 3 chorus solo built on Guide Tone lines Sheet Music for Concert, Bb and Eb Instruments +
- Mp3 play along on the chords of Always + Forever