Do you want to unleash THE huge POTENTIAL of superimposing Pentatonics on top of different chord types?
Look no further!
The new Pentatonic studies on Giant steps ebook features 44 specially designed exercises that will closely acquaint you with the amazing and almost limitless sounds possibilities the pentatonic scale produces when superimposed artfully on the chords of giant steps.
Learn and harness the technique the great modal players like Coltrane and Mccoy tyner used too to imbue their improvisations with such depth and beauty whilst expanding your harmonic prowess and strengthening your technique.
The new download features the following:
- 5 versions of the PDF (Concert, Bb, Eb, Guitar tabs and Bass)
Each exercise is accompanied by guidance practice notes/anecdotes/ wisdom+ tips
- Multiple midi Mp3 play alongs in different tempos, grooves and sounds.
Deluxe specially recorded 'real life' play alongs
- Mp3 demonstrations of ALL examples played by Jazzduets
- 14 minute Theory Mp4 video (not available on youtube) that fully explains the theory of what pentatonic to play over each different Chord change
- Exercises and play alongs on a Special 20 bar Eternal Version of the giant steps chords in 8th's, 16th's, triplets, 16th note triplets and + the 32nd note shred version.
- PDF Includes mind-blowing harmonic secret inside giant steps you can use as a hack to play on these challenging chord changes.
Once YOU KNOW the technique of superimposing pentatonics over different chords you will easily be able to apply it to a myriad of harmonic situations and leverage the Pentatonic information you probably already know by a factor of 10!